Welcome to scoutwired.org, we are a fun Minecraft server network specifically for Scouts and Guides all over the world! We have custom plugins, a great community and exciting new game modes that are unique to us. We have a strong, dedicated, trained staff team! We are always looking to improve our server and welcome feedback from the people who matter, our players. So what are you waiting for? Jump on the server right now!!
Skip to the Minecraft Rules.
The Server address is:
We have done up a user guide to assist you with getting started on the ScoutWired. You can download it from the two links below.
How to Join:
We are currently using: Minecraft Java Edition – version: 1.17.1
- Launch Minecraft: Java Edition
- Select 1.17.1
- Hit PLAY to launch Minecraft
- Load Minecraft from the launcher and click on MULTIPLAYER
- Click ADD SERVER
- Enter our connection details
Note: We have also set up direct links to each of the servers. so you can use the following addresses to connect directly to the relevant server.
For Survival: survival.minecraft.scoutwired.org
For Creative: creative.minecraft.scoutwired.org
For Minigames: minigames.minecraft.scoutwired.org
- Click DONE.
- Double click on the ScoutWired Minecraft server or select the server and click “Join Server”.
- Welcome to the ScoutWired Minecraft!
- Respect others.
- No advertising or mentioning other servers.
- Don’t impersonate staff.
- No spamming.
- No racism.
- No all caps talking. This is considered shouting.
- No unapproved links.
- Be appropriate, No counting up or down.
- Don’t excessively complain about lag.
- Don’t curse in public chats or in personal ones.
- In-game chat can be seen in Discord and vice versa, be nice to people!
- Texture packs are allowed (excluding X=ray textures)
- Optifine is allowed (excluding Gamma)
- No fly mods.
- No Extra Gamma.
- No X-ray mods.
- No jump mods.
- No climbing mods.
- No speed mods.
- No mob radars or cave mods.
- Bans for Modifications unapproved by the Admin Team are in place.
- No begging. Asking nicely once or twice is acceptable.
- No greifing. Please do not destroy, deface, graffiti, or build on top of another person’s constructions.
- No 1×1 tall towers or holes.
- Please don’t try and crash the plugins or bots
- No hacking. Using interface mods or programs to circumvent our security system can lead to being banned
- No player killing in non-player killing areas.
- No massive redstone clocks or devices that run 24/7 without approval.
- No offensive builds, names or skins.
- No death traps or places where other users will definitely die
- No scamming players.
- No game-breaking exploits
- Maximum of 20 of each animal’s per person.
- All technical issues or tech support issues related to Minecraft are to go through the Help Desk on the Contact Us page or open a ticket on discord
Do not share your accounts. 1 person per account.
We do not like having to implement penalties and sanctions on players.
Each Moderator/Op/Admin has been carefully trained and works in accordance to our User Management Matrix as part of our ScoutWired Service Level Agreement.
If you are currently banned and need further clarification or support on the issue, please submit a ticket on the Contact Us page or on our discord server via support channel.
By not adhering to the rules outlined here, you may be muted, kicked, temp-banned, banned, IP blocked from the server (which includes all other ScoutWired services).
ScoutWired has no requirement to contact users who have been banned due to breaking rules, or as a result of an incident report.